Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Creating Your European Vacation - Introduction

Hello my blueberries!

I am The Good Voyager and I welcome you to my humble Blog. I know a lot of you are probably thinking, 'Who is this girl, and what does she know about planning a European vacation?' I am Lauren, but you can call me Good Voyager, G.V., or Goodie if you want to get 1970's South Central L.A. gangster with it. I have been traveling internationally with my family since I was 7 years old and independently/in groups since I was 14. I have been to France, Costa Rica, Mexico, Belgium, England, and Australia. I will be going to Spain this Summer, and perhaps even Italy (oh yeahh!). I have planned multiple trips for myself and family/friends and have always done so under one principle: The most amount of enjoyment, for the least amount of money. How do I do this, you ask. I'll tell you how, research! The interwebz is ur friend!! Through my multi-part presentation on how to create your dream European vacation, I will introduce you to, refresh your memory of, or hopefully broaden your knowledge of the multiple resources available to you to plan your trip, tactics to help you decide where to go and how much to spend, and most importantly how to be safe and have fun! Happy reading, and if you are ready to embark on your vacation creating adventure, please click this link: http://thegoodvoyager.blogspot.com/2013/03/creating-your-dream-european-vacation_19.html

No comments:

Post a Comment